Yu-Teng Jacky Jang
|姓名Name||張譽騰 Yu-Teng Jacky Jang|
|職稱Title||助理教授 Assistant Professor|
|辦公時間Office Hour||Fri 14:10-16:10|
|聯絡方式Contact||Tel : (04)23590121#35107|
|Fax : (04)23594107|
|E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org|
|學歷Academic Degrees||國立中興大學 企業管理博士(畢)
Ph.D., Department of Business Administration, National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan (2006-2013)
MBA, Institute of Electronic Commerce, National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan (2003-2006)
BSCE, Department of Civil Engineering, National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan (1998-2002)
|經歷Experience||‧台南應用科技大學 專案助理教授 (2014/08-2016/07)
‧Full-time Assistant Professor, Department of Business Administration, Tainan University of Technology, Taiwan (2014/08-2016/07)
‧Part-time Assistant Professor, Department of Marketing and Logistics Management (Department of International Business), Minghsin University of Science and Technology, Taiwan (2013-2014)
1. Y.-T. Jang, S.E. Chang*, A.Y. Liu, & Kevin Lai (2018), "Understanding Consumers’ Intention of Adopting Smartphone-facilitated Service Apps in Mobile-enhanced Retailing Business," International Journal of e-Education, e-Business, e-Management and e-Learning, 8(1): 26-33. (DOI: 10.17706/ijeeee.2018.8.1.26-33) [IET, Inspec]
2. Y.-T. Jang, S.E. Chang*, W.-C. Shen, & S.-W. Wang (2016), "Cloud backup: An enhanced smartphone app designed with cross-platform approach," International Journal of Embedded Systems, 8(2/3): 174-184. [EI]
3. Y.-T. Jang & S.E. Chang (2016), "Small retailing business goes online: A study on users' intention of adopting Smartphone-enabled service in Taiwan business context," INFORMATION: An International Interdisciplinary Journal, 19(6B): 2209-2216. [Scopus]
4. S.E. Chang, Y.-T. Jang*, W.-C. Shen, & W.-C. Su (2016), "Cocktail: A service oriented cloud storage architecture for enhancing service quality," International Journal of High Performance Computing and Networking, 9(1/2): 19-30. [EI]
5. Y.-T. Jang, S.E. Chang*, & P.-A. Chen (2015), "Exploring social networking sites for facilitating multi-channel retailing," Multimedia Tools and Applications, 74(1): 159-178. (DOI: 10.1007/s11042-013-1430-z) [SCI]
6. Y.-T. Jang, S.E. Chang*, & Y.-J. Tsai (2014), "Smartphone security: understanding smartphone users' trust in information security management," Security and Communication Networks, 7(9): 1313-1321. [SCI]
7. S.E. Chang & Y.-T. Jang* (2014), "Tourism goes mobile: A study on young and literate mobile users' adoption of smartphone enabled tourism product booking services," Journal of Applied Science and Engineering, 17(1): 59-72. [EI]
8. S.E. Chang, Y.-T. Jang*, & Y.-S. Hsiao (2013), "Mobile phone security: understanding mobile users' intention to adopt mobile phone anti-virus software," INFORMATION: An International Interdisciplinary Journal, 16(6B): 3949-3970. [SCI]
9. Y.-T. Jang, S.E. Chang*, & M.-H. Tsai (2012), "Adopting Web feed and agent technologies for supporting asynchronous Web interactions and constructing e-Commerce applications (in Chinese)," Journal of e-Business, 14(3): 441-470. [TSSCI]
10. S.E. Chang*, & Y.-T. Jang (2009), "Assessing customer satisfaction in V-commerce environment," Journal of Organizational Computing and Electronic Commerce, 19(1): 30-49. [SCI]
11. Y.-T. Jang* & S.E. Chang (2006), "A substantial model for success in operating non-profit organization websites," Asian Journal of Information Technology, 5(2): 176-182.
1. K.G.J. Lim, P.-C. Teo*, Y.-T Jang, & C.W. Ting (2019), "Industry Competition and Competitiveness: An Analysis on Handicraft Industry in Vietnam," 3rd International Conference on Economics and Development 2019 (ICED 2019), June 13-14, 2019, Bangkok, Thailand.
2. Y.-T Jang* , Kevin Lai, P.-C. Teo, & M.-C. Chuang (2018), "A Preliminary Study on Micro-Entrepreneurship for Using Social Network Sites in Marketing: Facebook Case," Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Information (Information'2018, December 7-9, 2018, Hotel Arcadia, Tokyo, Japan.
3. Y.-T Jang* & Kevin Lai (2018), "Mobile Advertising: Challenges and New System Design in New Retailing Context," The 2018 International Conference on System Science and Engineering 2018 (ICSSE 2018), June 28-30, 2018, National Taipei University, Taipei, Taiwan.
4. S.E. Chang*, A.Y. Liu, & Y.-T Jang (2017), "Exploring employee's trust and organizational information monitoring for information security management," Proceedings of 2017 10th International Congress on Image and Signal Processing, BioMedical Engineering and Informatics (CISP-BMEI 2017), October 14-16, 2017, Shanghai, China. [EI]
5. Y.-T Jang, S.E. Chang*, A.Y. Liu, & Kevin Lai (2017), "Understanding Taiwan Drone Regulations and Policies: A Comparative Study on U.S. FAA Rules and Taiwan Civil Aviation Act with Amendment Draft," Proceedings of the 16th International Conferences on Technology Policy and Innovation (ICTPI 2017), September 27-29, 2017, Taipei, Taiwan.
6. Y.-T Jang, S.E. Chang*, A.Y. Liu, & Kevin Lai (2017), "Understanding Consumers’ Intention of Adopting Smartphone-facilitated Service Apps in Mobile-enhanced Retailing Business," Proceedings of the 2017 International Conference on E-Business and Internet (ICEBI 2017), May 25-27, 2017, Splendor Hotel, Taichung, Taiwan, (Accepted for publication).
7. Y.-T Jang & Kevin Lai (2017), "Designing an Innovative System Architecture for Mobile Advertising in Urban Area," Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Information (Information'2017), May 17-19, 2017, Hotel Arcadia, Tokyo, Japan, (Conference URL: http://www.information-iii.org/program.html).
8. S.E. Chang*, W.-C. Shen, Y.-T. Jang, & P.-F. Lee (2016), "Building Smartphone Apps by Using Free Cloud Services from Facebook, Dropbox, and Google," Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on the Applications of Digital Information and Web Technologies (ICADIWT 2016), March 29-31, 2016, National Taiwan Ocean University, Keelung City, Taiwan, (Accepted for publication / Conference URL: http://www.socio.org.uk/icadiwt/).
9. S.E. Chang, Y.-T. J. Jang*, and C.-K. R. Chiu (2012), "E-tourism: understanding users' intention to adopt Podcasting in tourism," Proceedings of 2012 IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium (NOMS 2012), April 16-20, 2012, Maui, Hawaii, USA, (Accepted for publication / The Paper Acceptance Ratio at NOMS 2012 is 26.2%). [EI]
10. S.E. Chang*, Y.-T. J. Jang, and M.-H. R. Tsai (2011), "A smart phone hosted, low powered and eco-friendly e-commerce system," Proceedings of 2011 IEEE International Technology Management Conference, pp. 206-211, June 27-30, 2011, San Jose, California, USA, Published by IEEE Computer Society. [EI]
11. Y.-T Jang & S.E. Chang* (2005), "A conceptual model with empirical verification for constructing non-profit organization websites," Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Information Technology: Research and Education (ITRE 2005), pp. 475-479, June 27-30, Hsinchu, Taiwan. Published by IEEE. [EI]
1. S.E. Chang*, W.-C. Shen, Y.-T. Jang, & P.-F. Lee (2016), "Building Smartphone Apps by Using Free Cloud Services from Facebook, Dropbox, and Google," In J. Mizera-Pietraszko et al. (Eds.) Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications, Vol. 282, pp. 183-196, IOS Press, Amsterdam, Nederland, March 2016. [EI]